Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Back to our regular programming...

Have been enjoying the summer and haven't been tending to my blog as often as I originally intended.

Today's posting is regarding a recent rant of mine. Not sure why this is bothering me more lately than it has in the past - but starting to get on my nerves. What is it you ask? People who when you speak to them it is very clear that their core values are conservative, yet if you ask them their party affiliation they will say Democrat.

I'm not talking about someone who might have voted for an individual Democrat in a race or two. I'm not ashamed to say that I haven't always voted straight party ticket. However I am still very much a Republican because the majority of my core values are conservative.

I have friends who call themselves Democrats yet on issue after issue we have the same stance.

Time for all you "Conservatives in Democrat clothing" to read my June 3rd posting... http://perkypatriot.blogspot.com/2009/06/yesterday-i-was-perusing-blogs-of.html