Friday, October 9, 2009

Gee, maybe I'll get the Nobel Peace Prize someday too...

Okay, the Nobel Peace Prize used to MEAN something. You had to broker peace, advance the peacefulness of the world. You had to actually DO something to win it. However this year it was awarded to President Obama who had only been in office 12 days when the nominations for this year's award closed. Someone thought that after just his first 12 days in office he was worthy of this esteemed award.

I thought, WOW! Did he do something I missed in his first 12 days in office? Take a look at this list of what he did in the first 12 days on Fox and make your own decision...
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/10/09/tommy-seno-obama-nobel-prize-win

Gee, I've gone to meetings, skipped church and partied, maybe I'll be next year's winner?! ;)